This subdivision development in North Hamilton for CDL Land Developments Ltd was valued at $1,285,600 and lasted eight months. It included elements of water reticulation construction as well as earthmoving works.
The works involved:
- 377 l/m of 150 uPVC installed
- 377 l/m of 63 MDPE installed
- Hydrants, Valves and 63 house connections
- Connection to existing HCC water mains
- Testing and commissioning of water mains
- Earthworks Roading to be added
If you are planning subdivision development or you require the services of a high-quality civil contractor in Hamilton or throughout the Waikato, get in touch with West Construction to discuss your requirements.