West Construction acted as the main contractor for this four-month project for Titoki Park Developments worth $740,000. The development was located at the old Melville rugby ground known as Stan Heather Park which has been turned into a residential area.
The works included:
- Approx. 1440 l/m of 150 uPVC potable water reticulation.
- Hydrant, Valve and hose connections.
- Connection to existing HCC water main.
- 290 l/m of Roading construction.
- Earthworks volumes: 670lm of Roading; 3900m3 cut to certified fill
To view the plans click the links below:
If you are planning subdivision development or you require the services of a high-quality civil contractor in Hamilton or throughout the Waikato, get in touch with West Construction to discuss your requirements.